Testing Exchange Autodiscovery
This guide will help you test your Exchange server’s Autodiscover capabilities.
- Go to the Microsoft Connectivity Test page.
- Click on the Exchange ActiveSync tile.
- Fill out the fields with your information.
- Check off Ignore Trust for SSL.
- Click Perform Test.
- Click Save as HTML to save the results.
- If the test results are successful, no further action is required. Please let us know it worked and include the test results.
- If you receive a Connectivity Test Failed message, click the Save as HTML button.
- Send the results of the test to your system or mail administrator.
The connectivity test can fail for the following possible reasons:
- The account belongs to an administrator.
- Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) is turned off. Review the Microsoft article on enabling or disabling EAS access to mailboxes in Exchange Server for more information.