[2023-08-16] Nylas Kotlin/Java SDK v2.0.0-beta.1
Categories: Sdks Java
The Nylas Kotlin/Java SDK v2.0.0-beta.1 has been released!
⚠️ As of this release, the Java SDK is now the Nylas Kotlin/Java SDK. This allows support of Kotlin-powered applications while keeping Java interoperability in mind. For more information, see PR #154.
- Not all v2.7 endpoints are available in this v3 SDK at this time. Additional endpoints are coming soon. See the v3 features and changes (or the terse diff view) for more information.
- Changed SDK artifact name to
- Moved all REST calls from models to resources.
- Added full Kotlin support (#154).
- Added error classes for API and SDK errors (#157).
- Added a GitHub Action to automatically generate SDK references (#159).
- Created models for all HTTP methods' API resources and endpoints.
README.mdwith helpful information about installing the v3 Kotlin/Java SDK. (#156).
- Added Moshi annotations for JSON serialization/deserialization.
- Removed non-builder methods for initializing
- Removed local webhook development support.
- Removed legacy classes and files (#157).