This feature is in public beta. It might contain bugs, and might change before it is generally available.
You can send transcripts of your Zoom meetings to one of our data streams.
You'll setup your Zoom app, add the correct scopes, and get your Client ID and secret ready for the Nylas dashboard.
- Browse to the Zoom Marketplace
- Hover over Develop in the top right corner and click Build App.
- Click the Create button in the OAuth tile.
- Fill in the App Name field.
- Select either Account-level app or User-managed app.
- Set the Would you like to publish this App on Zoom Marketplace? toggle to No.
- Click Create.
- Keep the Client ID and Secret somewhere secure. You’ll need them during Create a Zoom Integration.
- Add a Redirect URL for OAuth. The URL should be where users are taken after they authenticate against your application. You’ll use it again while Creating a Zoom Integration with Nylas.
- Add the redirect URL to the OAuth allow list
- Allow list the streaming URL for Nylas.
Allow list your redirect URL
If you don’t allow list your redirect URL, authentication will fail.
- Fill in the following fields:
- App Name
- Short Description
- Long Description
- Company Name
- Developer Contact Information
- Toggle Event subscriptions and click Add Event Subscription.
- Give the subscription any name.
- For both production and development use the URL:
- Add the event Recording > Recording Transcript files have completed.
- Decide if you want all users on the account to have transcripts recorder or only those who have installed the app.
You'll notice a scope is already added from recording. The scope was automatically added for the event. Do no remove this scope. Add the following scope:
You don't need to install you app or add the local test information.
- Click on Integrations in the dashboard and click on Set up integration.
- Choose Zoom Account.
- Give your integration any name.
- Enter the Zoom client ID and secret from Step 2: App Credentials
- The redirect URI is already filled in for you. You don't need to add another.
- How long the user authentication URLs are valid for. The default is 12 hours.
First, you need to grant the email access to the Integration you created.
- Go to the Nylas Dashboard and select Grants.
- Click Add Grant.
- Enter the email address you want to grant.
Create a grant for each email you want to get data for.