Create a Zoom App
These steps will go over setting up an application for staging and testing. Once you’re ready to publish your app, review Publish Your Zoom App.
If you prefer, you can watch the video on set up or continue below for a walkthrough.
- Go to https://marketplace.zoom.us/
- Click Develop, then App Types.
- On the next screen, click create OAuth.
- Since this is for testing, select User-managed.
- Uncheck Would you like to publish this App on Zoom Marketplace?
- Click Create.
1.Keep the the Client ID and Secret somewhere secure. You’ll need them when Creating a Zoom Integration.
2. Add a Redirect URL for OAuth. The URL should be where users are taken after they authenticate against your application. You’ll use it again while Creating a Zoom Integration with Nylas.
3. Add the redirect URL to the Whitelist URL.
4. Also whitelist the URL
https://beta.us.nylas.com/connect/callback. The URL is required for the beta app to work.
Whitelist your redirect URL
If you don’t whitelist your redirect URL, authentication will fail.
- Fill out the following information:
- App Name
- Short Description
- Long Description
- Company Name
- Developer Contact Information
Adding Zoom webhooks is optional. Nylas will also send Event webhooks.
Add the following scopes:
Your test application is ready to go. There is nothing you need to complete on this screen.