[2021-05-04] Nylas updates
- Improved logging around Exchange service account authentication errors when credentials were unusable.
- Resolved a race-condition where duplicate-named folders get created. The sync process will also now not stop as was previously the case.
- Revoked tokens could previously still be re-used and causing accounts to stop syncing. This has been resolved.
- When creating multiple scheduling pages asynchronously, numerous errors were encountered related to incomplete removal of old page slugs. This has been corrected.
- Not providing
send_atparam on Outbox send with attachments, will now no longer respond in error.
- Incorrect date format in the
POST /outboxresponse object, has been fixed.
- Deleting of a virtual calendar prevents the creation of subsequent new virtual calendars. This is now fixed.
- Improved logging around Google recurring events.
- EU Nylas Dashboard availability issues. Resolved by increasing some previously set maximum configuration values.