Nylas Node.js SDK
For the latest supported version, see the Releases page on GitHub.
For instructions on migrating your SDK from v5.x to v6.x, see our migration guide.
The Nylas Node.js SDK repository houses the Nylas Node.js SDK. You can contribute to the SDK by creating an issue or opening a pull request.
For Nylas code samples, visit Nylas Samples repository.
- Manage events with the Nylas Node.js SDK.
- Manage contacts with the Nylas Node.js SDK.
- Manage inbox labels and folders with the Nylas Node.js SDK.
- Read inbox messages and threads with the Nylas Node.js SDK.
- Send email with the Nylas Node.js SDk.
- Set up local webhook testing for the Nylas Node.js SDK.