Nylas API v3 Beta documentation
Welcome to the Nylas API v3 Beta documentation! Let's get you started.
🔄 FYI: These pages describe capabilities that are still in development. Nylas makes a good-faith effort to describe all capabilities accurately, however they may change as we continue development.
🎁 ✨ What does the Beta include? What's changed? See the v3 Beta features and changes guide.
🚀 We know you're excited to get going, so we created the API v3 Beta Quickstart Guide.
⚙️ API Reference: Nylas Administration API v3 Beta: Documentation for Authentication, Applications, Connectors, Grant Management, and Webhook APIs.
📧 📆 API Reference: Nylas Email, Calendar, and Contacts APIs v3 Beta: Documentation for Email, Calendar, and Contacts APIs, including Messages, send state, Events, Folders, Files, and Contacts.
The v3 API documentation is split to make it easier to read: one part covers APIs that operate at the Nylas-application level (administration), and the other covers APIs that operate on user data (Email, Calendar, and Contacts).
Nylas v3 Beta includes major improvements to the entire platform. We highly encourage all customers to plan for migration to take advantage of these improvements. However, not all features of v2 are available immediately in the Beta phase, and some customers will benefit more than others from early adoption.
You should sign up for the API v3 Beta early especially if:
- You receive a lot of webhooks and want to reduce the number of API calls you make responding to them.
- You only use endpoints included in the Beta program.
- You are using Nylas Virtual Calendars only.
- You are developing a Single Page Application (SPA) or mobile application, and want to use more secure authentication methods.
This section also includes the following documentation specific to v3:
- Create new provider applications for use with v3:
- Authentication options in v3:
- Bulk authentication Grants in v3.
- Event codes in v3.
Other developer topics:
- Webhooks in Nylas API v3
- Dashboard v3
- Calendars and Events in Nylas API v3
- Email in Nylas API v3
- Install the Nylas Kotlin/Java SDK
- Nylas v3 diff view