[2021-05-20] Nylas updates
Nylas Scheduler is now mobile-friendly.
We added new configuration fields:
disableEditing- Accepts slug andavailable_days_in_future. Prevent users from editing the page slug and Available Days in the Future in the Scheduler Editor. Editor only.
thank_you_text_secondary- Replace the "You'll receive a confirmation email..." text on the booking page.
date- Date was added to additional_fields. Users can enter or select a date.
multi-select list- Give users a set of checkboxes to select from.
pattern- Validateadditonal_fields using regular expression. API only.
show_timezone_options- Hide the timezone selector on the Scheduling Page. When the timezone selector is hidden, the availability is shown in the user's timezone. API only.
?prefilled_readonly=true- Any other form values passed in are un-editable by the user.
- We fixed a bug where the mobile UI for Scheduler was shown if the view size was less than 700px wide. Scheduler now uses the device to determine the view size.
- The Scheduler title and open hours are now removed from the Scheduler Editor based on configuration. Previously, title and open hours were always shown.
Version v0.0.37 is available
- You can add hyperlinks in Composer.
- Agenda will now issue a
dateChangeeventwhen the date is changed.
- We removed Composer's visible property. Use
- Clarified glob patterns for Components.
- Fixed an issue where open hours were defined incorrectly.
- Postman instructions were updated to include new screenshots.
- We added query params for GET Drafts.