Checking for Quarantined EAS Devices
Sometimes authentication fails or syncing becomes blocked for a particular email account. In this case, it's possible that their server is blocking access via the ActiveSync protocol. This is the protocol we use to sync data from various Microsoft products.
- Check for the following configuration options.
- Mobile > Mobile Device Access menu has no quarantined devices
- Mobile device provisioning enabled
- No conflicting device access rules with our suggested settings
- In your Exchange Admin Center, make sure that Protection > Action Center menu has no accounts impacted by the protection system.
- Make sure the Protection > Quarantine has no blocked devices.
- From the user's settings page, make sure the mobile devices page allows two
python-EAS-Client 1.0types to connect.