Checking for Quarantined EAS Devices
Sometimes authentication fails or syncing fails for a particular email account. In this case, a possible cause is that the ActiveSync protocol is causing the user's email server to block access. This is the protocol we use to sync data from various Microsoft products.
To check for any quarantined devices, follow the steps below:
- Check for the following configuration options:
- Browse to Mobile > Mobile Device Access and make sure that the menu has no quarantined devices.
- Set Mobile device provisioning to enabled.
- Make sure there are no conflicting device access rules with our suggested settings
- In your Exchange Admin Center, navigate to Protection > Action Center and make sure the menu has no accounts impacted by the protection system.
- Navigate to Protection > Quarantine and make sure there are no blocked devices.
- From the user's settings page, make sure the mobile devices page allows two
python-EAS-Client 1.0types to connect.